Content Marketing Manager
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Content Marketing Manager will join an expanding Digital & Content Marketing team to help us achieve our ambitious thought leadership and demand generation objectives. The right candidate will have a deep understanding of our products and use content to tell our story to educators through blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, infographics, email, and other marketing support pieces.
The impact you’ll have:
- Author high-quality content that will engage, persuade, and motivate educators.
- Translate complex concepts and ideas into engaging and interesting content.
- Enable successful advertising and account-based marketing campaigns through the strategic use of content that’s personalized to accounts and/or buyer personas.
- Develop an operational center of excellence for the production and curation of content across multiple channels.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 3-5 years in a writing-based marketing role, ideally at a B2B organization where you have had to become expert in a very complex product and service
- Experience crafting brand-based content, including blog articles and other content derived from longer-form content
- Ability to interview internal subject matter experts and turn those interviews into engaging and digestible content
- Experience with project management and/or content management tools.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Experience in a fast-paced role balancing multiple projects at time
- Willingness to incorporate stakeholder feedback
More about this role:
- Please include at least 4 writing samples.
- Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.