Employee Relations Manager
Now is your chance to join our People & Culture Department, taking the lead to ensure Curriculum Associates is named a Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for six years running!
The impact you’ll have:
• Advise and consult managers & employees during difficult and highly complex HR issues – including performance management, corrective/disciplinary action, grievances, and investigations.
• Provide advice and counsel based on knowledge and understanding of HR laws, practices and procedures: processes; policies, and guidelines.
• Develop programs and implement recommendations that support achievement of business goals and strategy
• Assist leadership in determining staffing plans in concert with Talent Acquisition team
• Development and implementation of a variety of strategic HR programs in the areas of Talent Development, Performance Management, and Organizational Development
• Develop and conduct presentations, trainings, and workshops regarding HR initiates and topics.
Who you are:
• Strategic, trusted, and credible partner with experience providing expert employee relations and consultative services to management, staff, and team members.
• Demonstrated HR experience with complex decision making based on policies, practices and best practices on a case by case basis.
• Passionate about going above and beyond to provide a positive employee experience
• Highly organized and detailed-oriented
• Ability to be flexible and handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
• Strong emotional intelligence, communication skills, and ability to effectively work with diverse personalities on employee relations issues that are often sensitive and confidential in nature
• Good common sense, discernment – knowing when issues need to be called out, act, and resolve
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Discrete and able to maintain confidentiality
• Experience researching, interpreting employment laws (state and federal) accurately and consistently.
• Strong and flexible team player
What we're looking for:
•5+ years of progressive work experience in human resources
• Experience mentoring and coaching professional level HR employees
• Bachelor's degree required
• PHR/SPHR or equivalent certification preferred
• High proficiency with MS office
• Experience with HRIS systems and applications
North Billerica, MA with some ability to work from home as the position and responsibilities allow.
Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K, onsite fitness center, weekly fitness classes, game room, subsidized café, and shuttle to/from Boston.
Thank you for your interest!
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.