Associate Specialist, Professional Services Operations
Curriculum Associates is seeking a motivated and exceptionally organized Associate Specialist for our growing Professional Services Operations Team. This position is full-time and reports to a Manager of Professional Services Operations. The Associate Specialist is responsible for supporting the operations within a regional team’s territory. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team and to collaborate with a variety of internal teams (Account Management, Professional Development, and Sales) while serving educators in school districts across the country.
Strong candidates will demonstrate an ability to think critically and strategically, analyze data, model exceptional customer service, and communicate exceptionally well with educators and colleagues throughout the organization.
The impact you’ll have:
- Support the operations within a territory and enable the delivery of thousands of sessions of professional development per year. Support services include strategically assigning professional development consultants to scheduled sessions, responding to requests for updates to scheduled sessions, and providing administrative support
- Communicate with educators (including school and district personnel) to consult on professional development implementation plans and schedule sessions
- Build relationships with team members across the organization (including Professional Development Specialists and Managers, Account Managers, Sales Consultants, and senior leaders) to support the quality of implementations
- Assist with data tracking and management by generating reports or data sets as needed
- Analyze data and generate insights in support of implementation quality
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure alignment of sales to sessions delivered, effectively communicate and troubleshoot PD processes, and seek feedback
- Bachelor’s degree required and minimum of one year of experience in a support or service-oriented role
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills and ability to analyze data to inform next steps
- CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time and must be highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to calmly problem-solve, display high professionalism and customer service in times of stress, ask for help when needed, and maintain a sense of humor
- A passion for adult learning, coupled with a deep respect for teaching and instructional leadership as a profession and a belief in the potential for excellence in all educators and students
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K, and onsite fitness center and café.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.