Sales Operations Analyst
Sales Operations Analyst
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Do you want to make an impact on classrooms that lasts a lifetime? Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing EdTech organization committed to this mission in serving our 10-million-plus customers. Located outside Boston, we are an innovative, collaborative, and mission-driven company that has been consistently recognized as a Boston Globe Top Workplace and a Boston Business Journal Best Place to Work.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our growing Sales Operation Team as our new Sales Operations Analyst supporting forecasting, territories, and target setting. This individual will report to the Sales Operations Manager overseeing Forecasting and Target setting. This individual will be responsible for helping to support our Sales Operations Specialists, Sales Team Members, and Leadership with operational needs in Salesforce.com. In this role you will interact with a variety of departments including Sales, Sales Operations, and Business Systems.
The impact you'll have:
- Assist the Manager of Sales Operations with the monthly forecast process including inputting tickets to run the monthly forecast process in SFDC and coordinating/scheduling monthly calls.
- Participate in Monthly forecast meeting and document the discussion.
- Create a process to help audit accuracy of the opportunity pipeline – this will involve ensuring opportunity types are accurate, close dates are being properly managed, expired value dollars for renewals are accurate and quotes are appropriately synced.
- Support the Sales and Sales Support teams by responding to cases related to opportunities – these cases help resolve issues pertaining to the status and accuracy of attached quotes and purchase orders.
- Design and perform regular audits of purchase orders obtained from customers that were not systemically matched up with opportunities in Salesforce
- Oversee the Sales Ops Admin case queue through Salesforce and assist the Professional Development team with Opportunity, Quote, and PO related inquiries.
- Prepare and load renewal Opportunities into Salesforce on a quarterly basis.
- Assist in the annual and ongoing upkeep of territory assignments and account assignments in SFDC.
- Regularly audit orders to ensure proper commission credit based on crediting rules.
- Engage in Salesforce enhancements by providing ideas, feedback and performing UAT.
Who we're looking for:
- You have a few years of experience with Sales Operations or a similar field
- You are a highly detail-oriented individual who loves clean data
- You possess strong Excel skills, and have experience with Salesforce or other comparable tools
- You maintain an analytic, critical thinking mindset, and are energized by problem solving
- You are an exceptional communicator, capable of clear and concise delivery both verbally and in writing.
- You are a forever learner with a curious nature, hungry to gain knowledge, apply feedback and take initiative to increase your knowledge base
- You thrive in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- You are a self-starter, capable of excelling at both independent work and collaboration
We’d also like to see:
- Experience with SQL databases and queries are a plus
- Experience with Domo or equivalent BI tools are a plus
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Location: This role will be based in North Billerica, MA with a flexible work schedule to be determined following the reduction of COVID-19 restrictions. Please note that strong remote candidates will be considered for this role.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.