Associate Vice President/Director of Product Management and Strategy, Mathematics
Director of Product Management and Strategy, Mathematics
Curriculum Associates is in need of a Director of Product Management and Strategy, Mathematics to lead the ongoing growth of a suite of innovative mathematics programs in the K–8 educational market.
The successful candidate is a creative leader with a proven track record of defining best in-class K-12 mathematics programs and inspiring quality and innovation. We work in a collaborative environment and we expect our leaders to work cross-functionally to drive product strategy and the creation of product roadmaps. The ideal candidate is a life-long learner who is collaborative, proactive, highly organized and passionate about leading teams to define high-quality mathematics programs.
Impact you’ll have:
The Director of Product Management and Strategy, Mathematics responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversees mathematics product lines and ensures product strategy is in line with business development goals and customer needs
- Leads product research strategy for core and supplemental mathematics offerings
- Collaborates with leads in product development, product management and strategy, and product marketing to define mathematics product roadmaps
- Manages the Mathematics Product Management and Strategy team
- Implements new processes and streamlines workflows to gain efficiencies across teams
- Stays closely connected to educators, field team members, and key stakeholders to ensure well-rounded perspectives drive product priorities.
What we’re looking for:
Successful candidates will demonstrate a record of achievement:
- 10 or more years professional experience in education with a minimum of 5 years in educational publishing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong storytelling skills
- Commitment to educating children, helping teachers, and advancing our nation’s mathematics goals
- Understanding and appreciation for the demands teacher face serving the needs of their students, including sub-populations like special education, ELL, and students with learning disabilities
- Familiarity with national mathematics content standards and standards for mathematical practices, as well as widely accepted current best practices
- Proven ability to lead teams with excellent management skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from across the organizations and derive a product roadmap that fulfills pedagogical, market, and existing customer needs
- Experience with communicating product vision, goals, and expectations to internal and external customers
- A passion for innovation, creativity, curiosity, and lifelong learning
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.