Undergraduate Education Technology Co-Op (EdTech / Business)
Apply to a competitive 6-month fellowship, from July to December, at the fastest growing company in the EdTech industry. Learn the ins and outs of
What we’re looking for:
- Motivated individuals looking to jumpstart their careers through a highly competitive and challenging experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationships among multiple stakeholders across the company;
- Superior time management and organizational skills;
- Strong academic record with a GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Demonstrated interest in business, education, technology, or social entrepreneurship sectors;
- Comfort and experience in Excel;
- College student or 0-1 years of professional experience.
The impact you'll have:
- Support key service teams across Curriculum Associates during the busy Back-to-School season (July – October);
- Manage large datasets for the Account Specialists and Process Management team to onboard customers in our i-Ready platform;
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams, gaining insight into different business functions;
- Build a strong foundation for a career path within the EdTech industry.
- Insight into departments at CA and the chance to learn more about the education technology industry;
- Work on short-term, high-impact projects within the company;
- Access to mentorship and
strongnetwork of young professionals excelling in challenging roles in business and education;
- Professional Development lunches
that includeopen forum discussions with company leaders;
- “Day in the Life” shadowing experience.
What materials are needed to apply:
- Cover letter
About Curriculum Associates
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing educational technology and publishing company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. Located just outside of Boston, we are an innovative, collaborative, and mission-driven company that has been recognized as a Boston Globe Top Workplace, Boston Business Journal Best Place to Work, and Software & Information Industry Association CODiE award winner.
We believe that—with the right materials and support—all children have the ability to succeed, and this idea inspires our engineering, product development, and service teams every day. Our award-winning products include both traditional published material and EdTech products such as our cloud-based i-Ready®. Our programs provide flexible resources for teachers and administrators, as well as meaningful assessments and data-driven, differentiated instruction for millions of students.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.