Director of Assessment Implementation
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
We are seeking an assessment and marketing professional focused on bringing technical insights to an audience of K-12 teachers, principals, assessment directors, and superintendents. This leader will share how our programs meet district’s greatest assessment needs through direct support to educators and the training of Curriculum Associates field team members.
The role reports to our Senior Director of Research and Assessment Markets and works cross-functionally with our Assessment, Psychometric, Research, Product Development, Sales, Marketing, and Account Management teams. In partnership with our Assessment and Psychometric teams, this leader will create go-to-market strategies, marketing content, and training content that ensure educators understand the unique value of our world class assessment programs.
Please include 2-3 professional writing samples as part of your application.
Impact you'll have:
- Help students and teachers across the country achieve academic success through the use of high-quality assessments and instruction.
- Help improve the assessment literacy of educators across the country.
- Help Curriculum Associates make a greater impact on education by changing the ways assessments are used to support teachers and students.
- Developing deep product and technical expertise and serving as one of many go-to resources for field teams as they position Curriculum Associates’ Assessment products to educators.
- Creating assessment marketing collateral to broaden the reach of Curriculum Associates’ assessment programs.
- Collaborating with a team to create clear, compelling positioning for our suite of assessment products.
- Serving as a thought partner to our Assessment and Psychometric teams and informing the development of future products and educator-facing marketing materials.
- Working with Sales and Marketing to develop key collateral, support materials, and training for sales and service teams to help them effectively position i-Ready Assessments in the marketplace.
- Creating tools, content, and training that improves the implementation of our assessment programs in schools across the country.
Who we're looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a strong interest in working for a mission-centric organization. Ideal candidates will also exhibit qualifications including:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Success positioning and marketing technical products and services to sophisticated buyers.
- Experience developing go-to-market plans and supporting internal communications.
- Demonstrated effectiveness leading cross-functional teams and working with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to build deep understanding of complex products and services.
- Exceptionally well qualified candidates will also bring a deep understanding of educational assessments to the position. Knowledge of assessment development techniques and psychometric concepts is desirable.
Salary and Benefits:
Commensurate with experience; excellent benefits.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.