Manager, People Operations & Analytics
Manager, People Operations & Analytics
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
We are looking for a Manager, People Operations and Analytics to join our dynamic People & Culture team at Curriculum Associates, a Boston Business Journal Best Places to Work company five years running! In this new position, the Manager, People Operations and Analytics will lead the team responsible for Candidate Experience, Employee Experience and People Analytics to build the shared service foundation of a world class People & Culture function for CA. Reporting to the Senior Director, Total Rewards and People Analytics, the right candidate will be skilled in building optimal teams and processes to support superior service to the employees and scaling of People & Culture to meet the demands of our high growth business.
The impact you’ll have:
- Lead a highly talented team to provide optimized operational support for all People & Culture functions including talent acquisition, talent management and total rewards
- Deliver optimized processes throughout the entire talent lifecycle, from candidates to new hires to tenured employees
- Using data analytics, identify opportunities for optimizing retention, employee performance, engagement, diversity, and management and leadership development
- Support the implementation and once implemented, own the day-to-day operation of Workday in partnership with IT
- Lead special projects to continually improve service levels to the business.
- Someone who is both a strong manager/enabler and a hands-on contributor – strong inclusive and motivational management skills
- Someone with a “Roll up the sleeves” mentality and strong planning and execution skills – highly responsive, organized and detail oriented
- Someone who is passionate about working cross functionally to create optimal processes and codifying them in standard operating procedures – excellent communication skills and consultative approach
- Someone who understands the power of people analytics in driving optimal talent decisions for the business
- Someone who understands business transformation through better technology platforms as we work to implement Workday – strong project management skills
- Someone with the ability to be flexible and handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Someone who thrives in a high growth environment that values its people, mission, and culture
- Someone who will get joy from positively impacting the people strategy for Curriculum Associates
- Someone with the ability to take initiative and work independently
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of progressive work experience in HR with Shared Service leadership experience
- Experience with HRIS systems and applications, including Workday
- Experience with using talent data to drive business decisions
- Bachelor's degree required, MA/MBA a plus
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Location: Greensboro, NC or North Billerica, MA. Currently, Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, team members will return to our offices with the CA Flex Work Approach where you can choose to work 2 days/week in office or 4+ days/week in office.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.