Senior Talent Specialist
Curriculum Associates (CA) hires people, not positions. If you feel energized by what you read here, but aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! We believe diverse backgrounds lead to innovative thinking, making our products better for the educators and 8 million students we serve. Above all, we’re looking for the right person to grow with us!
The CA Talent team is looking for a mission-driven individual to join our growing team. The Senior Talent Specialist, reporting to our Talent Acquisition Manager, will lead full-cycle recruiting efforts by partnering with hiring managers to recruit the best talent. Additionally, they will support our team in its mission to create equitable hiring practices that promote diversity and inclusion at CA.
The impact you'll have:
- Assist in the creation of job descriptions, interview questions, and other hiring material to ensure they contain non-biased language
- Assist with building hiring plans that provide equal opportunities to all candidates, internal and external
- Establish objective, job-related employment criteria regardless of protected characteristics like age, gender, and race
- Mentor hiring managers on how to evaluate candidates objectively
- Managing wide-scope sourcing campaigns for open roles, including posting positions on job boards, managing employee referrals, and passive candidate sourcing from various online channels (LinkedIn, professional platforms)
- Source and screen active and passive candidates, schedule interviews, conducting reference checks
- Act as a liaison between hiring managers and applicants to ensure candidates have a positive experience from application to hire or rejection
- Participate in both in-person (once safe to do so) and virtual job fairs and recruitment events
Who we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting
- Aware of DEI best-practices, particularly when it comes to recruiting
- Experience sourcing diverse candidates including minorities, people with disabilities, and other under-represented groups
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and under high pressure
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Collaborative and able to effectively prioritize and meet appropriate deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and strategically
- Ability to work with Applicant Tracking Software (i.e.: Jobvite)
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to embrace change with a great attitude and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Prior experience in Tech/Engineering space preferred
Location: Currently, all Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, a majority of the team will return to our home office in North Billerica, MA, however, we encourage folks from across the U.S. to apply to this role! If not in the greater Boston area, you should expect to travel to Boston at least once a year for team meetings (once it is safe to do so).
Compensation and benefits: Equitable pay and great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K. Enjoy perks like a paid company cell phone and flexible hours when needed.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.