Educator Support Program Associate
Educator Success Associate
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Educator Support Program Associate will develop and maintain the educator-facing resources and communications that we provide our CA support teams and educators to help them leverage our i-Ready programs. This role is highly collaborative, fast-paced, and hands-on as the associate will serve as the project manager for the development of our assets and oversee that our content is up-to-date and responding to the needs of the educators we serve. Note: that although there will be some opportunities to interact with educators to learn about their experience with our programs and get feedback on our support, this is not an educator-facing position.
Why join this team:
The Educator Support Program Associate will be instrumental in supporting our mission of engaging educators and helping them fully leverage i-Ready and Ready products to improve their teaching practice and increase their impact on student growth. All members of the team are passionate about serving educators and students and always seeking ways to collaborate and improve our offerings.
The impact you’ll have:
- Lead the process of ensuring that resources are updated to reflect changes in the products and/or guidance, including owning the schedule and workflow for when resources should be updated, replaced and/or removed
- Work with the design team and implementation support, content and/or product teams to develop select implementation support resources that serve educator needs
- Manage the development of email communications to educators.
- Develop and maintain communication mechanisms to help our teams who are directly servicing educators in the field stay up to date about the latest support resources available
- Coordinate the translation of select resources into several languages to serve the diverse families of the students we serve
- Manage the organization and maintenance of our extensive inventory of educator-facing implementation support resources
- Develop expertise of our products and implementation guidance in order to contribute to the planning and development of support resources
- Manage the content of our support websites, including maintaining an editorial calendar, coordinating with the web development team, and creating and sharing posting schedules
- Set up and maintain processes that help coordinate the different contributors of support resources and streamline the posting process
- Manage projects to ensure they are delivered with high quality, on time and within budget – includes entering projects on our project management software (Workfront), tracking progress, following up with owners and collaborators, and adjusting timelines based on priorities and unexpected changes
- Be the single point of contact throughout the organization for questions on support resources
- Regularly coordinate, collect, review and analyze educator and field team feedback about our support materials and make recommendations for improvement
- Track and analyze the performance metrics of our support materials and campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to manage complex and fast-moving projects from start to finish
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management abilities with strong ability to multi-task and to prioritize daily tasks
- Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally, collaborating with a broad spectrum of stakeholders and maintain a customer-service orientation
- Strong verbal communication skills, both written and verbal, in succinctly explaining complex information in a reader-friendly way
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and proposing operational improvements
- Experience working in a K-8 educational organization (i.e. classroom teaching, operations)
We’d also love to see, though not required:
- Experience using i-Ready as a teacher, coach or leader, or supporting i-Ready implementations preferred but not required.
- Experience working with project management software (i.e. Workfront), web management platform (i.e. Wordpress) and content management software (i.e. Sitecore).
- Knowledge of and experience with email marketing, blog/web design and video production.
Starting Date: ASAP
Travel expectations: If located outside of the North Billerica, MA area, travel to the home office ~once per quarter will be required.
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.