Iowa Sales Representative
We are looking for a Sales Representative with a proven record of strong sales to join our company. Working closely with the Regional Sales Manager, the Sales Representative will be responsible for all aspects of outside sales. They will call on established and potential customers to secure sales, conduct sales presentations, support training, and promote goodwill as key strategies to sell Curriculum Associates products and services.
The impact you'll have:
- Become an expert in all products and services offered by Curriculum Associates.
- Call on existing schools and school districts to discuss new products in conjunction with marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Call prospective new schools and school districts to introduce them to the company, gain an understanding of their needs, and determine the best product(s) to address their needs.
- Become an expert on the company’s products, the issues faced by district administrators, school leaders and teachers in the classroom, and the latest trends within the designated territory.
- Remain current on educator challenges and trends in K-12 education by attending sales meetings, trade shows, and by reading trade journals.
- Increase sales and the average order size by cross-selling, up-selling, and add-on sales.
- Regularly conduct web demonstrations of the company’s products.
- Follow up on all leads in a timely manner.
- Meet or exceed established monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Sett up, maintain, and keep accurate customer records within the CRM system.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and prospects.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in educational sales.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Proven organizational skills, high attention to detail, and superior time management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Command of technology applications including Outlook and CRM.
- Willingness to travel.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.