Fulfillment Operations Analyst
Fulfillment Operations Analyst
Curriculum Associates is looking for a talented individual to join our Fulfillment Operations team. This highly visible position will hold a crucial role in our supply chain management and work cross-functionally to manage the logistics required to maintain optimal service for our educators.
A successful candidate will be detail-oriented, a strong communicator, demonstrate problem-solving and analytical skills, take initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The impact you’ll have:
• Leverage and analyze data from multiple sources to project inventory needs
• Work with Sales to determine sales projections and appropriate inventory levels required to support revenue goals
• Work with Marketing to ensure all marketing materials are available for sample boxes and standalone sample demand
• Work closely with Purchasing team on placement of initial orders and reorders, prioritization of reprints, and assurance of timely delivery and receipt of products
• Maintain and develop reporting, models, tools, and dashboards to proactively manage inventory forecasting
• Consistently monitor inventory levels of items to ensure stock availability and minimize excesses and backorders
• Monitor slow-moving stock and conduct sales analyses to recommend products for destruction or discontinuation
• Serve as product owner for our inventory forecasting system and the central hub of communication for inventory plans and logistics
• Advise and support company decision-making by developing an encyclopedic knowledge of our print products and understanding of our business processes and industry trends
• Utilize strong problem-solving skills to identify areas to increase efficiency in our supply chain management processes and lead cross-functional improvement initiatives
• Develop a strong understanding of the end-to-end supply chain process in order to streamline communication and data flows
What we’re looking for:
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
• Passion for data, creating efficiencies, and understanding processes end-to-end
• Curious nature with a commitment to ongoing learning
• Detail-oriented and proven organizational and time management skills
• Strong work ethic and demonstrated record of previous achievement
• A team player who communicates and works well with a wide range of people
• Strong Excel skills
• SQL, Salesforce.com, and/or Domo experience is a plus
• 1-5 years of work experience
Travel expectations: Willingness to travel up to 20% to our Littleton office
Location and more about us:
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.