Customer Service Specialist
Are you an excellent communicator with superior problem-solving and organizational skills?
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join our elite, project-driven Sales and Service team. Working closely with Sales Operations, Fulfillment Operations, Accounting, and school district leaders, a Sales and Service Specialist ensures the accuracy of customer orders and related data. In return, we offer the opportunity for growth within the Sales and Service function.
- Assist sales reps and customers on all aspects of support for order placement
- Enter print, digital, and on-line service orders
- Verify and audit orders from customers
- Work with team members to enter large, complex, multiple location orders
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Operations, Fulfillment Operations, and Accounting teams to collect information and complete processing of customer orders
- Identify issues and collaborate with multiple groups to bring issues to resolution
What we're looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- 3-5 years of customer service working with both internal and external customers
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Basic Excel skills required
- Strong customer follow-up skills
- Interpersonal skills along with proven adaptability and initiative
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Demonstrated telephone and business email etiquette with the ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally
- Active listening skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices
- Experience with Salesforce a plus!
This role is in our Littleton, MA office located just minutes from The Point, a mixed-use destination combining shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Home to our Sales and Service, Warehouse, Fulfillment Operations, and award-winning Customer Service teams, this group enjoys monthly lunches, birthday celebrations, and complimentary round-trip shuttle service from the Gallagher Commuter Rail Station in Lowell.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.