Human Resources (HR) Generalist
Human Resources (HR) Generalist
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
We are looking for a HR Generalist to join our dynamic People & Culture team at Curriculum Associates, a Boston Business Journal Best Places to Work company five years running! The HR Generalist will support the HR Business Partners in their work with business leaders to drive, create and implement talent strategies to enable high-growth business outcomes. The HR Generalist will also partner with the Total Rewards leader in providing a high service level to the employees. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of the critical role HR plays in employee experience. Experience in a dynamic, high growth environment that values its people, mission and culture is key.
The impact you’ll have:
- Lead all aspects of employee onboarding
- Support HRBPs in key talent initiatives like performance management, hi-potential employee development, talent reviews, career ladders and change management
- Conduct exit interviews with fidelity
- Prepare data and analytics for HRBPs to provide talent recommendations
- Prepare employee letters, including promotion, compensation, and termination
- Support total rewards work including employee facing support for benefits questions
- Manage the portfolio of HR policies, contribute to the development, and assist in communication of changes to the policies
- Maintain and organize confidential HR files
- Integrate diversity, equity and inclusion best practices into all aspects of talent management.
- Provider of consistent excellent service, going above and beyond to provide a positive employee experience
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to effectively work with diverse personalities on employee relations issues that are often sensitive in nature, maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills and confident presence
- Highly responsive, organized, and detail oriented
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business or a related field
- 1+ years’ experience in HR
- Experience with HRIS systems and applications a plus
- High proficiency with MS office
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Location: Greensboro, NC or North Billerica, MA. Currently, Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, team members will return to our offices with the CA Flex Work Approach where you can choose to work 2 days/week in office or 4+ days/week in office.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.