Senior Compensation Specialist
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Senior Compensation Specialist to join our People & Culture team at our North Billerica headquarters. The Senior Compensation Analyst will be responsible for a wide variety of activities related to our developing compensation program. In this role you will have the opportunity to engage with multiple stakeholders across the organization and will work collaboratively on various business needs for our quickly growing organization.
Why join our team:
The People and Culture team at Curriculum Associates is a highly collaborative group of individuals with an inclusive team culture. We’re innovators at heart and are looking for someone who will enjoy our ever-evolving, fast-paced, and cutting-edge culture. You’ll be valued for your ability to shake things up and propose new solutions or optimizations to our processes. We enjoy unplugging from our digital world, taking walks around our North Billerica campus, sharing our love for food, and celebrating our individual successes as a team.
The impact you’ll have:
- You’ll be responsible for benchmarking, market analysis, compensation planning, annual salary review, salary administration, job evaluation, program and policy
- You’ll be assisting in the selection, development, management and maintenance of our compensation data management tool.
- You’ll participate in compensation design and review projects including job design and salary structure.
- You’ll serve as front line to all compensation inquiries including reviewing job descriptions, performing market matches and reviewing internal equity.
- You’ll work on various organization-wide company projects to implement compensation changes.
- You’ll extract relevant data from both internal and external information systems to support compensation analysis. Analyzing and interpreting data to support the objectives of the Total Rewards team.
- You’ll prepare and analyze Compensation reports for Department managers.
- You’ll participate in annual market surveys.
- You’ll maintain necessary compensation documentation to ensure compliance with various regulatory bodies.
- You’ll work collaboratively across the organization running special analysis and other projects/responsibilities as business needs require.
Who we're looking for:
- BS/BA degree required.
- 3-5 years of compensation experience, with demonstrated proficiency in comprehensive benefit programs and compensation planning.
- Strong analytical capabilities, organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude in MS Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and summarize large amounts of data to identify patterns and create insight.
- Exceptional customer service skills, communication, verbal, written, interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines within short time frames.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all levels of the company and various stakeholders.
- Effective presentation skills including written and verbal communication skills
Start Date: ASAP
Location: North Billerica, MA with some ability to work from home as the position and responsibilities allow.
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K, and a qualified parking and transit benefits.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.