Educator Success Associate
The Educator Success Associate will be instrumental in supporting our mission of engaging our current educators and helping them fully leverage i-Ready and Ready products to improve their teaching practice and increase their impact on student growth. Specifically, The Educator Success Associate will manage the implementation support resources and destinations for i-Ready and Ready products.
This associate will be a member of the Educator Success team, reporting to the Director of Educator Success and working cross functionally with the marketing, product, and web development teams. Note that although there will be some opportunities to interact with educators to learn about their experience with our programs and get feedback on our support, this is not an educator-facing position.
The impact you will have:
- Manage the organization and maintenance of our extensive inventory of educator-facing implementation support resources.
- Lead the process of ensuring that resources are updated to reflect changes in the products and/or guidance, including owning the schedule and workflow for when resources should be updated, replaced and/or removed.
- Develop expertise of our products and implementation guidance in order to contribute to the planning and development of support resources.
- Work with the design team and implementation support, content and/or product teams to develop select implementation support resources that serve educator needs.
- Assist lead content creators with the development of larger implementation support projects.
- Coordinate the translation of select resources into several languages to serve the diverse families of the students we serve.
- Manage the content of our support websites, including maintaining an editorial calendar, coordinating with the web development team, and creating and sharing posting schedules.
- Set up and maintain processes that help coordinate the different contributors of support resources and streamline the posting process.
- Develop and maintain communication mechanisms to help our teams who are directly servicing educators in the field stay up to date about the latest support resources available.
- Manage projects to ensure they are delivered with high quality, on time and within budget – includes entering projects on our project management software (Workfront), tracking progress, following up with owners and collaborators, and adjusting timelines based on priorities and unexpected changes.
- Be the single point of contact throughout the organization for questions on support resources.
- Regularly coordinate, collect, review and analyze educator and field team feedback about our support materials and make recommendations for improvement.
- Track and analyze the performance metrics of our support materials and campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, with strong ability to multi-task and to prioritize daily tasks.
- Experience with complex project management and resource maintenance.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present updates to diverse team.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally and collaborating with a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
- Experience analyzing data, synthesizing findings and presenting results strongly preferred.
- Service-oriented mindset.
- Experience identifying and addressing opportunities for process improvements.
- Teaching experience or experience working in K-8 educational organization preferred.
- Experience using i-Ready as a teacher, coach or leader, or supporting i-Ready implementations preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of and experience with email marketing, blog/web design and video production strongly preferred.
- Experience working with project management software (i.e. Workfront), web management platform (i.e. Wordpress) and content management software (i.e. Sitecore) preferred.
- Experience analyzing quantitative data (i.e. Google Analytics) preferred
- Proficient using Excel, Outlook, Word, CRM tools, GoToMeeting
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Location: Billerica, MA or New England region preferred. Open to remote location with regular visits to Billerica Home office for exceptional candidates.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.