Curriculum Associates is seeking a highly-qualified Integration Developer to serve as a member of the Business Systems team within the Information Technology department. The Integration Developer’s primary responsibility will be to collaborate with our Senior Database Developer and Solution Architect on the development and maintenance of our business system databases, integrations, and custom reports. The position will also be responsible for analyzing user requirements, developing functional/technical specifications, and providing technical support.
The impact you’ll have:
- Participate in evaluating, designing, and implementing the next generation of integration and middleware solutions.
- Provide tier-1 level production support to end users for databases, integrations, and custom reports.
- Monitor production integration job logs, respond to alerts, and troubleshoot issues in a timely manner.
- Assist in the design, development, testing, and deployment of database integrations (SQL/SSIS, Scribe Insight, DBAmp) to ensure the smooth flow of data across applications and reports.
- Develop and maintain reporting solutions (SSIS/SSRS) based upon a variety of sources.
- Write ad-hoc queries for data extract requests.
- Create functional/technical specifications.
- Maintain documentation for database integration solutions and custom report changes.
- Performance tuning of queries and stored procedures.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 2+ years of experience developing functional/technical specifications.
- 2-3 years of experience building integrations using Enterprise iPaaS platforms such as Dell Boomi, SnapLogic, MuleSoft, Informatica or similar.
- Experience building integrations using APIs (REST, SOAP) and related technologies (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Strong understanding of iPAAS architecture and strategies.
- Strong SQL Language proficiency with a traditional database platform such as SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and detail oriented.
We’d also love to see:
- 2-3 years of experience with traditional data integration technologies like SSIS.
- 2-3 years of experience with SSRS, Crystal Reports, or other traditional reporting tools.
- Experience working in a highly integrated ERP environment including Warehouse Management systems and Salesforce.
- Experience with cloud applications such as Workday and Salesforce.
More about this role:
Location: The candidate will work in our 300 Concord Road, Billerica MA office. The position has some work from home flexibility.
Compensation & benefits:Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.