Sales Support Analyst
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing educational technology and publishing company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. Located outside Boston, we are an innovative, collaborative, and mission-driven company that has been consistently recognized as a Boston Globe Top Workplace and a Boston Business Journal Best Place to Work.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our growing Sales Operations Team. While you will have regular interaction with the Sales Representatives, this is not a customer-facing role, and you are not responsible for generating leads, closing sales, etc.
The impact you’ll have:
- This role will support reps in multiple regions across the country, which may lead to specializing in a specific defined region. (Exact region TBD based upon support needs.)
- You'll provide Sales Representatives with price quotes for Curriculum Associates products and services
- You'll guide Sales Representatives through the operations side of the sales process, from opportunity to purchase order
- You'll support the maintenance of opportunities in Salesforce
- You'll answer Sales Representatives’ questions regarding: our pricing, policies, product configurations, quoting and order fulfillment process, and Salesforce
- You'll provide our Bids & RFPs team with pricing for RFPs in your region
- You'll engage in further developing internal tools and processes by providing your ideas and feedback regarding their performance, efficacy, and efficiency
- You'll assist our customer service team by providing information needed for the entry of complex orders
- You'll process sample orders for educators and sales representatives
Why you’ll want to join our team:
- A supportive, collaborative, welcoming, and fun working environment
- Opportunities for growth and learning in a rapidly expanding team
- See your voice and efforts effect positive change for educators and our company
- Gain insight into operations across the company
- Build your knowledge of the sales cycle and order fulfillment process
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with 0–2 years of work experience
- An organized, detail-oriented individual with excellent time management skills
- Analytic, critical thinker who enjoys solving problems
- A clear and concise communicator both verbally and in writing – especially via email
- Ability to balance working both independently and cooperatively with a wide range of people
- Someone with a growth mindset who is curious, ambitious, and loves to learn
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and adapts well to change
- Tech savviness with Excel familiarity, and a drive to further develop Excel skills
We’d also love to see (though not required):
- Experience with Salesforce
What current Sales Operations team members are saying:
- “The Sales Operations Team is an extension of the sales team working in the field every day. They work collaboratively with Sales Consultants to find solutions and solve problems to meet the needs of educators. Without the Sales Operations Team doing what they do, the sales team could not do their job effectively, and in the end the educators couldn’t get what they need to meet the needs of the students they serve every day.” – Jeff Ohmer, Regional Sales Manager
- “Having just joined the Sales Ops team a few months ago, my experience has been nothing short of amazing. I knew from my initial phone interview that this is the place I wanted to be. The whole team has been very welcoming and here to answer every question I may have.” – Kayla Russo, Sales Support Analyst
Location: This position is based in our Billerica, MA office (northwest suburb of Boston). Need a ride to our office from the city? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K, and onsite fitness center and café.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.