Candidate Experience Coordinator
Candidate Experience Coordinator
Curriculum Associates (CA) hires people, not positions. If you feel energized by what you read here, but aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! We believe diverse backgrounds lead to innovative thinking, making our products better for the educators and 8 million students we serve. Above all, we’re looking for the right person to grow with us!
The CA Talent team is looking for a motivated individual to join our growing team. The Candidate Experience Coordinator reporting to our Manager of Shared Services will support members of our Talent team with important work that contributes to our award-winning candidate experience! If you are motivated by providing a great experience for others and are interested in joining a team that’s dedicated to creating equitable hiring practices to promote diversity and inclusion, please apply!
The impact you’ll have…
- Work with Talent team members to create an exceptional candidate experience
- Assist in scheduling interviews (currently all virtual), arranging travel, hosting candidates (once back in the office), and managing post-interview feedback
- Act as liaison between HR and Talent teams – well versed in CA’s payroll, compensation, leave, and benefits
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate candidate facing materials on items listed above as well as materials that outline our overall candidate experience
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company
- Own the offers process from daily management, offer letter creation, and offer letter distribution to candidates
- Initiate background check process and help to ensure that results are received prior to confirming employment start date
- Provide other recruiting administrative support as needed
- Contribute to the creation of equitable hiring practices to ensure the Talent team is supporting CA’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging mission
- Enjoys working with people and leaving your footprint while positively impacting people’s lives
- Service-oriented, willing to go above and beyond for potential future employees
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, able to change priorities quickly to support the Talent team as needed
- Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Takes a process improvement approach to document/workflow
- Has 1-2 years of prior experience working in HR and/or talent acquisition as either an assistant or intern
- Brings experience with software like DocuSign, Workday or Jobvite (or similar tools)
Location: Currently, all Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, we expect this employee to be in our North Billerica, MA, Tucson, AZ or Greensboro, NC office as needed.
Compensation and Benefits: Equitable pay and great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, unlimited vacation, employer contributed 401K. Enjoy perks like a paid company cell phone and flexible hours when needed.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.