Associate VP, Marketing
Curriculum Associates is a privately owned, socially responsible, and rapidly growing educational technology company. For the past 40 years, we have consistently developed high-quality programs that make classrooms better places for teachers and students.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
We are searching for an Associate Vice President of Marketing to drive the growth of a suite of sophisticated assessment and instruction products in the K-8 education market. This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and Customer Experience and works cross functionally with Sales, Service, and Product Development to promote Curriculum Associates’ flagship products. This is a leadership role, with management responsibility overseeing a strong team of veteran marketers and high-potential, early-career employees.
The impact you'll have:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building a world-class digital marketing function.
- Developing a system of marketing metrics and helping the company identify the highest return marketing investments.
- Collaborating with Sales leadership to identify marketing opportunities and organizing teams to capture those opportunities.
- Leading the company’s digital marketing transformation and spearheading our nascent Account Based Marketing (ABM) efforts.
- Launching lead generation and lead nurturing strategies to fuel future growth.
What we're looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong record of driving growth in entrepreneurial organizations. Ideal candidates will also bring experiences including:
- Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally, with experience developing plans in collaboration with Sales, Service, and Product Management functions.
- Experience developing marketing plans and executing sophisticated marketing campaigns.
- Expertise in digital marketing, ideally with experience leading ABM strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Experience building world-class teams and developing team members’ skill sets.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree in business and prior education industry experience preferred.
Salary: Commensurate with experience; excellent benefits.
Location: Billerica, MA, or Remote
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.