Math Strategy Support Manager
As the Math Strategy Support Manager you will be an integral member of the Math Strategy and Marketing Team. This team are the conduit between sales and product, providing sales support by ensuring the team has the marketing resources they need and by responding to product inquiries from districts for submission and review.
The impact you'll have:
- Manage sales Q&A flow regarding mathematics product/strategy inquiries
- Develop and maintain mathematics product responses for state/district submission and review
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Sales teams and manage the creation of marketing assets, execute lead generation and follow up strategy
- Review RFP responses/complete district rubrics for mathematics
Who we're looking for:
- Ability to project manage and execute on detailed project plans.
- Ability to develop deep product and market knowledge.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally and collaborating with a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
- Extraordinary organizational, verbal, and written communication, and presentation skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of math content and market trends
- Experience in K-8 education and/or educational publishing
- 1-3 years in Marketing Support
- Experience in K-8 Math Education or a deep understanding of K-8 Mathematics standards
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.