Software Engineer, .NET
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing education company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. We believe that all children have the chance to succeed, and this drives the decisions our engineering, product development, and service teams make every day. Our award-winning products, including cloud-based i-Ready®, provide teachers and administrators with flexible resources that deliver meaningful assessments and data-driven, differentiated instruction for children. We serve millions of students with our i-Ready®, Ready®, and BRIGANCE® programs because of our laser focus on our customers’ needs over our own bottom line, and a belief that thoughtful and continuous innovation leads to a positive impact on classrooms and measurable growth for students.
We are seeking a highly motivated Software Engineer to help improve and maintain an SSIS application and plan and execute a migration to our Java Enterprise architecture. You will work as part of a strong agile team focused on building a scalable, efficient and high-performance solutions serving 8+ million users.
The impact you’ll have:
- Design and develop new products and features for multi-tenant, SaaS products.
- Collaborating with Development, QA, and Product developing in a distributed architecture.
- Develop automated unit and integration tests and review code to ensure high quality implementations.
- Develop new and innovative solutions to resolve challenging software issues.
- Work effectively as part of an Agile team.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with Object Oriented design and development using C++ or Java.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and application development & testing skills.
- Understanding and/or willingness to learn Microsoft SSIS, SQLServer, and related technologies.
- Experience with SQL and PLSQL.
- Understand testing best practices.
- Knowledge or experience using ASP.NET, Linq framework, and Entity Framework is a plus.
- Knowledge of database and SQL performance tuning is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience.
We’d also love to see:
- Passion for helping students and teachers.
- Ability to work on your own and within an agile team
Location and More about us:
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing EdTech company located northwest of Boston, MA. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.