Marketing Data Analyst
About Curriculum Associates
Curriculum Associates is a privately owned, rapidly growing education company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. We believe that all children have the chance to succeed, and this drives the decisions we make every day. Our award-winning products, including cloud-based i-Ready®, provide teachers and administrators with flexible resources that deliver meaningful assessments and data-driven, differentiated instruction for children. We serve millions of students with our i-Ready®, Ready®, and BRIGANCE® programs because of our laser focus on our customers’ needs over our own bottom line, and a belief that thoughtful and continuous innovation leads to a positive impact on classrooms and measurable growth for students.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking to hire a Marketing Analyst to join our Digital Marketing team. You will take responsibility for managing our various data sets, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. You will support the team in analyzing campaigns and marketing initiatives that build our brand and thought leadership; support program implementations and drive leads for our sales teams. To do well in this role, you need a very fine eye for detail and a knack for spotting data patterns that tell a story or may raise questions. You have a passion for data, and knowledge of some of the popular data analysis and business intelligence (BI) tools. You are analytical and a creative problem solver, who enjoys tackling many different kinds of data challenges head on.
This is the perfect role for someone who is eager to join a growing digital and content marketing team, learn new skills, and come to work with a bunch of teammates who genuinely all really like each other!
- Analyze, measure and report on key performance indicators which tie to overall marketing and business objectives.
- Help brainstorm and recommend actionable improvements to marketing campaigns based on data insights.
- Monitor and analyze web traffic for trends in visits, page conversion, and content consumption to help guide marketing plans.
- Manage contact tracking of our customer advocates across product development, marketing, and research – who they are and how they are engaging with us.
- Monitor digital and content marketing trends and evolving best practices, and report back to the team.
- Work with stakeholders to ideate, create, and manage marketing and business line reports, analyses, and dashboards, using our BI tool
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or related disciplines.
- BS/BA required
- A degree in Business, Mathematics/Data Analytics, Computer Science or Managing Information Systems preferred
- Proficiency with presentation tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Intermediate skills working with spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with SQL
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
We’d be thrilled if you also had these skills (although not required):
- Familiarity with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization best practices
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce, Eloqua, or Pardot
- Experience using DOMO
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.