Senior Operations Analyst - Account Management
Curriculum Associates is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual, who enjoys a fast-paced environment, to join our Sales and Service Operations team. In this newly created role, the Senior Operations Analyst will routinely support the Account Management (AM) team with data driven analysis, reporting, training, territory assignments and ad hoc support. This role will report to the Director of Sales Operations and will also be involved in Salesforce enhancements and data governance projects. To be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to identify a business challenge, perform the data mining, build out a visualization, tell the story, identify the root cause, develop a solution with business and IT, and successfully roll it out. Ideal candidates have 3 to 5 years of experience in an analytics role, prior experience with Salesforce and DOMO is a plus, and must be a good communicator, self-starter, and highly detail oriented.
The impact you’ll have:
Reporting & Analytics
- Develop, create, and maintain reports that will aid the AM leadership in decision making and resource planning.
- Work with the account management team to define the requirements for new dashboards and reports using Salesforce and DOMO.
- Assist the Accounting team with Revenue Recognition questions related to the AM assets.
- Participate in regular calls and meetings with the AM Team.
- Act as a Salesforce subject matter expert as it pertains to the AM objects, along with a general understanding of the other functional groups within Salesforce.
- Develop content and lead the Salesforce.com training for new AM Team members.
- Maintain the AM territory assignments within Salesforce.
- Work with the Director of Sales Operations and AM Team on Salesforce enhancements pertaining to the AM Objects.
- Develop and execute tools and procedures to keep AM data accurate and up-to-date on a continuous basis.
- Assist in data cleanse projects needed to connect data from external sources to Salesforce.
What we’re looking for:
- 3 to 5 years analytical or operational experience in Sales Operations or Finance/Accounting.
- Great communications skills with the ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the company.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Familiarity with SQL, Salesforce, and/or DOMO is a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects at the same time.
- Highly detail oriented and must love data.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.