Temp-Research Manager, Recruitment
This is a temporary, one-year, full-time role
Research Manager for Recruitment
The Research Manager for Recruitment will join a team of researchers studying the impact of our educational programs and assessments on student learning and using that research to make classrooms better places for teachers and students. The Research Manager supports Curriculum Associates’ research team to recruit district and school sites for research projects. The Research Manager works closely with researchers and teams across the company to identify potential partners, lead outreach efforts, and oversee logistics of research recruitment. This is a temporary, one-year, full-time role.
The Research Manager for Recruitment will:
- Manage the process for recruiting districts, schools, educators, and/or students for research studies, including recruitment for research projects specific to Spanish language assessments
- Create and maintain project management plans with timelines and key milestones for recruitment for multiple research projects
- Lead outreach both internally and externally to locate new research sites, including scheduling and leading recruitment calls with potential research sites
- Manage follow up, tracking, and logistics to ensure research sites submit appropriate research agreements, legal agreements, and research materials
- Create and maintain templates and screeners for research sites that are specific to each project
- Develop and maintain databases to track recruitment outreach
- Monitor and regularly report progress toward research goals
Who we're looking for:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience in research operations
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish
- You enjoy and excel at cross-functional collaboration
- You are able to communicate research needs and requirements to a variety of internal and external audiences
- You’re a self-starter who can take an assignment and run with it, even expanding on it or helping to shape the request when appropriate
- You’re interested in the “why” behind problems and can think through a system
- You are very comfortable with project management skills and working with databases/spreadsheets
We’d also love to see, though not required:
- Knowledge of community organizations and services available for bilingual families and programs for English Language Learners in K-12 schools
- Experience with K-12 education research
Location & Travel
This position is fully remote. Travel will be less than 10% of total time. Limited travel for specific projects may be required.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Privacy Rights Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.