Employee Experience Associate
Employee Experience Associate
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for creating positive employee service experiences, and have a keen eye for organized detail, then we’re looking for you!
The impact you'll have:
- Manage the onboarding process, working across departments to ensure new hires have the materials, logins, and equipment they need to be successful and engaged
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure new hire experiences a meaningful and welcoming orientation; including creating orientation schedules, collating new hire orientation folders, enrolling new hires in appropriate online trainings, and generating welcome e-cards
- Assist with HR compliance, including managing background checks, the employment eligibility verification process, and maintaining accurate employee personnel files
- Deliver new hire benefits overview sessions and triage general HR questions
- Monitor the life cycle of temporary employee contracts, working closely with the HR Coordinator and hiring managers to manage contract renewals and terminations
- Support internal communication efforts, including managing CA’s internal home site, organizational chart, and employee directory
- Provide additional support as needed
Who we're looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in human resources, project coordination, or administrative support in a fast-paced employee-focused environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Passionate about going above and beyond to provide a positive employee experience
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- Good common sense, discernment – knowing when issues need to be called out, act, and resolve
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Discrete and able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong communication skills
- Strong and flexible team player
Location: Greensboro, NC. Currently, Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, team members will return to our offices with the CA Flex Work Approach where you can choose to work 2 days/week in office or 4+ days/week in office.
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.