Front End React Engineer
The impact you’ll have:
- Collaborate with your peer developers by supporting their development effort through the framework knowledge you have.
- As part of this team, you will stay current on trends and technology related to rich Internet applications, mobile, and UX.
- Coding Expectations 70 – 85%.
What we’re looking for:
- Hands-on experience building web applications, apps, and/or games utilizing current front-end technologies and toolsets.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, application server concepts.
- Experience with React and Redux.
- Experience with Test Frameworks (Jest).
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- A previous record of success and experience working remotely. This role will be remote.
We’d also love to see:
- Experience with Webpack 2, Babel.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in Flash development.
- Experience with one or more server languages (Java, Ruby, Node.js, Clojure, Scala, etc.).
- Experience with backend technology and frameworks, especially Java.
- Experience with educational software.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS).
While this role will be remote, we will expect you to join us 1-2 times per year in the North Billerica, MA, office for 3-4 days each visit.
More about the team:
Our Instruction engineering team is a highly talented front end engineering group, blending creativity, collaboration, and enterprise-level coding to lift student outcomes. We have released multiple open-source projects to support the development of learning tools and have a patent pending on a content development innovation.
Location and More about us:
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.