Reporting to the Operations Team, the Operations Assistant will provide administrative and operations support for the Product Development team. The ideal candidate must have strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills to successfully assist with the preparation of materials related to various stages of development and production. The candidate must also have an understanding of administrative and clerical procedures, managing files and records, and familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite and web-based database systems. Experience with metadata and/or content management systems is a plus.
Impact you'll have:
This position will offer a highly motivated self-starter the opportunity to gain knowledge about the creation of educational materials and project management skills, while assisting the Product Development team to process a high volume of projects from conception to implementation.
Tasks will consist of simultaneous recurring and stand-alone activities, and they must be completed quickly and accurately, with strict attention to detail. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and uploading files to an online content management system
- Developing and maintaining spreadsheets
- Proofreading educational materials at all stages of development
- Assisting in tracking and processing invoices
- Creating and maintaining process workflows and other support documents
- Supporting facilitation and documentation of meetings
- Other departmental tasks, as assigned
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- A team player who works productively and cooperatively with a wide range of people
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in school publishing preferred
Location: Billerica, MA
This is a 12-month temporary position with the possibility of a full-time permanent role.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.