Sales Educational Consultant - Part Time - Lincoln, NE
Curriculum Associates is seeking a temporary, part-time Educational Consultant with a background in teaching and working with school leaders.
Hours: Part-time scheduled as needed, paid hourly.
Location: Lincoln, NE area
The impact you'll have:
- Support Sales Associate in meeting with educators, distribution of materials, preparing quotes, providing demos and delivering trainings on Curriculum Associates programs.
- Become expert on the company’s online diagnostic and instruction program and Common Core products.
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2+ years of experience in education
- Possess a basic understanding of the Common Core State Standards in ELA and Math
- Proven organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Must have own transportation and laptop that meets the i-Ready system requirements
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.