We are looking for a qualified HRIS (Workday) Administrator to serve as a member of the Business Systems team within the Information Technology department. The Workday Administrator will maintain the Workday HCM/Financials tenant in the environments and will report to the ERP Applications Manager. You will also assist with configuration changes, testing and implementing technical enhancements and solutions to our Workday platform. You will work with our ERP Administrator, business partners and other members of IT team on an ongoing basis.
Why join this team:
You'll have Tier 1 application exposure and get involved with an ongoing implementation that is transforming our business over a multi-phase, multi-year project.
The impact you'll have:
- Perform daily Workday administrative responsibilities including user setup, security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, and upgrades
- Monitor and resolve all end-user tickets
- Work with the IT team to make sure the integration with all systems is functioning
- Partner with business and IT team members to lead end-to-end testing and user acceptance testing
- Create documentation related to enhancements, business process and workflow changes
- Create and support a variety of reports and queries – both standard and custom
- Provide training to end-users and IT team members. Be the technical expert
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process and operational improvements
- Create custom fields, objects, validation rules, etc. to meet our requirements
- Perform data integrity audits and validation and follow up with appropriate steps for corrections if necessary
- Help guide business process improvements and efficiencies by using technology within the Workday platform
- Assist business analysts during requirements gathering and help project managers identify required tasks, timelines, dependencies, planning items, and resource requirements to complete a project.
Who we're looking for:
- 3 or more years of experience working with Workday's HCM suite
- Knowledge of HCM business processes (e.g. Compensation, Absence, Benefits, Recruiting, Onboarding, Goals & Performance, Career & Development, Payroll, Time Tracking) and strong systems analytics and support background
- Understanding of SQL and other related query and scripting languages
- Stay up-to-date and apply new technologies to solve challenges
- Customer service skills with high concern for customer satisfaction
- Must be available to occasionally work off-hours to support off-hour deployments
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in IT, Human Resource Management, or Finance related field or equivalent work experience.
Location: Remote until after COVID-19, then candidate will work out of the Concord Road office in Billerica; remote or hybrid options available.
Compensation & benefits: Great compensation package with awesome benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren't sure you meet every qualification, please apply!
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.