Sales and Service Specialist
Are you an excellent communicator with superior problem-solving and organizational skills?
We are looking for a Sales and Service Specialist to join our elite, project-driven Sales and Service team. Working closely with Sales Operations, Accounting, and school district leaders, a Sales and Service Specialist ensures the accuracy of customer orders and related data. In return, we offer the opportunity for growth within the Sales and Service function. We are a 2017 Customer Sales and Service World Award winner. Join us!
The impact you'll have:
- Gain knowledge of relevant computer applications and products to assist sales reps and customers on all aspects of support
- Enter digital product and on-line service orders
- Verify and audit orders from customers
- Work with team members to enter large, complex, multiple location orders
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Operations and Accounting teams to collect information and complete processing of customer orders
- Identify issues and collaborate with multiple groups to bring issues to resolution
- Managing digital product returns to ensure accurate data reporting
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- 3-5 years of customer service working with both internal and external customers
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Basic Excel skills required
- Strong customer follow-up skills
- Interpersonal skills along with proven adaptability and initiative
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Demonstrated telephone and business email etiquette with the ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally
- Active listening skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices
- Experience with Salesforce required
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.