Information Security Manager
We are seeking an experienced Information Senior Security Engineer who can lead our i-Ready Security Team. The successful candidate will contribute to the evolution of our security controls and procedures of both our i-Ready SaaS application and our corporate infrastructure and services.
The impact you’ll have:
- Advance our capabilities in data security, application security and cloud architecture security for our i-Ready product
- Work with our IT leaders to improve our corporate security posture – training, tools, policies
- Grow and mentor the security team in diverse roles of application, infrastructure and operational security
- Contribute to, and lead, various Compliance and Governance initiatives
- Enhance our vendor and contractor security controls
What we’re looking for:
- 5-10 years of security experience (SaaS infrastructure, customer data, security operations)
- Experience with SAST/DAST tools – Veracode, preferred
- Experience with AWS security tools, models and monitoring – IAM, Guard Duty, WAF/Shield
- Experience with automating a Security Operations Center and SIEM monitoring
- Experience with SOC audits, NIST standards, Cloud Computing Security frameworks
Location and more about us:
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:www.facebook.com/CurriculumAssociates
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.