Technical Lead - Salesforce
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. Curriculum Associates seeks a highly-qualified Technical Lead with experience supporting fast paced business organizations. This position will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing, and supporting new and existing solutions on the Salesforce environments.
The candidate will be highly experienced Salesforce professional providing functional and technical expertise to apply best practices and leverage its core capabilities. The candidate must possess the ability to work as a team member, leader, or individually to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately with minimal supervision. The candidate must possess strong functional and technical skills, project management skills, troubleshooting skills, as well as verbal and written communications skills. This person should be a highly-motivated self-starter who likes working and staying current with the latest technologies and takes ownership of both projects and day-to-day responsibilities. Our organization is currently in a transformational phase due to our rapid growth; therefore, candidates with experience guiding organizations through this process are highly desired.
The impact you’ll have:
- Responsible for full application architecture process that translates business requirements into functional solutions. This role will be responsible for working closely with business and IT leaders to provide technical solutions (including “out of box” solutions) to complex business needs.
- Role requires strong knowledge of Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, batch processes and, database design.
- Responsible for providing expertise and collaborating on project governance and best practices/ standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support).
- Research, recommend and implement AppExchange applications and salesforce upgrades to help meet business needs.
- Responsible for working with Salesforce integration components (APIs, APEX, Visualforce, SOQL and Web Services). Knowledge of other integration technologies is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Salesforce architecture and governor limits.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and other enterprise application architecture (on premise or cloud).
- Evaluates potential technical and process-based solutions, makes recommendations, and assists with financial justifications and ROI analysis.
- Provide Salesforce technical expertise and collaboration for team of developers, admins and analysts. Provide hands-on assistance in order to maintain salesforce configuration, apex classes, admin tasks, queries and reports as needed.
- Documents current and future state processes and develops technical specifications for projects and enhancements.
- Collaborate with project managers to Identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan.
- Assist with end-user application support (troubleshooting errors, managing support tickets, and testing solutions) and release management (migration, refreshes, version control and deployment) as needed. Serve as an escalation point for support issues.
- Pro-actively work with business and provide recommendations on Continuous Improvement.
- Experience with 3rdparty BI tools and Integration technologies (Web Services, xml, SOAP, Scribe).
- Assist with managing off-shore resource team development.
What we’re looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- 10 years of overall IT experience
- 2 to 3 years’ experience as a Salesforce Technical Lead or Senior Developer in a fast-paced environment.
- 5 to 8 years of overall Salesforce technical experience.
- Salesforce.com developer certification is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, visual force pages, workflows, and configuration.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with CRM application tiers, concepts, processes, technology, and tools.
- Strong understanding of relational databases (SQL Server) is required.
- Experience with BI tools, data warehouse technologies and integration tools are highly desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitating skills.
- Good understanding of Query based languages, SOQL, APEX classes and triggers, APIs and experience developing queries and reports
- Experience with Github is desired.
- Experience with other enterprise level systems (CRM, ERP or HCM) is desired.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.