Senior Salesforce Administrator
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. We’re seeking a highly-qualified Senior Salesforce Administrator with experience supporting fast paced business organizations. This position will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing, and supporting new and existing Salesforce solutions.
Why join this team:
Our organization is currently in a transformational phase due to our rapid growth. This role is perfect for a highly-motivated self-starter who likes staying current with the latest technologies.
The impact you’ll have:
- You’ll provide your functional and technical Salesforce expertise to apply best practices and leverage Salesforce’s core capabilities.
- You’ll translate business requirements into functional solutions and will be responsible for the full application architecture process.
- Working closely with business and IT leaders, you’ll provide technical solutions (including “out of box” solutions) to complex business needs.
- You’ll use your expertise to collaborate on project governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support).
- You’ll research, recommend, and implement AppExchange applications and Salesforce upgrades to help meet business needs.
- You’ll lend hands-on assistance to our team of developers, admins, and analysts to maintain Salesforce configuration, apex classes, admin tasks, queries, and reports as needed.
- You’ll document current and future state processes and develop technical specifications for projects and enhancements.
- You’ll collaborate with project managers to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan.
- You’ll assist with end-user application support (troubleshooting errors, managing support tickets, and testing solutions) and release management (migration, refreshes, version control and deployment) as needed. You’ll serve as an escalation point for support issues.
- You’ll assist with managing off-shore resource team development.
Who we’re looking for:
- 5 to 8 years of Salesforce technical experience.
- Salesforce.com certifications strongly desired: ADM 201 or above.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, Apex coding, batch processes, database design, architecture, and governor limits.
- Advanced knowledge of the Salesforce data model, custom objects, visual force pages, workflows, and configuration.
- Hands-on experience with CRM application tiers, concepts, processes, technology, and tools.
- Strong understanding of relational databases (SQL Server) is required.
- Good understanding of Query based languages, SOQL, Apex classes and triggers, APIs and experience developing queries and reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitating skills.
We’d also love to see, though not required:
- Experience with Github
- Experience with other enterprise level systems (CRM, ERP or HCM).
More about this role:
Location: This role is located at our Concord Road, Billerica office. We offer round-trip shuttle service from Back Bay, Kenmore, Union Square, and Alewife MBTA stations.
Starting date: ASAP
Perks: While this position is primarily conducted on-site, working from home is an option 1 day per week.
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.