Senior Applications Developer
- Responsible for the design, development, deployment, and ongoing support of full stack .NET-based applications and solutions
- Implement best practices/standards across the full application lifecycle (i.e., code quality, clean architecture, source control, development pipelines, and product support)
- Act as a Business Analyst from time to time to support the team
- Write high-quality code that satisfies customer needs and strives for simplicity, clarity, and testability
- Create Unit Tests for every piece of code delivered
- Participate and practice industry best practices on technical matters including code reviews and design.
- Organize technical teams, and work with the development team to assure that sprint deliverables are met while delivering high-quality code
- Research, recommend and implement upgrades to technical stack and platform (.NET Framework, IIS, SQL Server, etc.) in collaboration with the IT Infrastructure team.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to junior software developer(s)
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies like daily stand-up, sprint planning, providing story points etc
- Ability to understand complex SQL queries and understand the logic
- Have ownership in the overall product process including support
Required job skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field; Master's degree preferred.
- 6+ years’ experience developing and maintaining ASP.NET/C# applications including .NET Core
- 3+ years’ experience developing, maintaining, and operating .NET application stack in Azure cloud
- 3+ years of Database development experience in the cloud (Azure SQL and the likes)
- 3+ years in Agile, CI/CD practices and implementation including experience with DevOps tools like GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, Veracode, Splunk etc. or the likes
- 2+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst capacity, working directly with the end users and business stakeholders
- 2+ years in API consumption and creation into enterprise applications (Salesforce, Workday, etc) and integrating applications using web services (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of web application architecture, security, scalability, load balancing, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Strong programming skills utilizing industry standards and best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A role-related Microsoft certification is strongly desired
- Salesforce Development experience a big plus
- Experience with developing and deploying using containers is desired
- Functional knowledge of core business processes (e.g., order management, Opportunity management, distribution/fulfillment, support management etc) preferably in the Education technology industry
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Privacy Rights Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.