Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Social Media Manager role is perfect for a highly motivated, collaborative, and creative individual who delights in using data to inform their practice. If you share our passion for service and bring the strategic ability to use social media to advance our mission to improve outcomes for all students, we can’t wait to welcome you to our team.
The impact you'll have:
The Social Media Manager will lead CA’s social interactions and administer the company’s social media strategy. Working within the Marketing Communications team but supporting departments across the company, this team member will develop and implement a social media strategy to align with CA’s business goals and mission. Strategy will reflect each platform’s unique goals and audience and include:
- Brand awareness and development, establishing leadership in corporate and industry arenas
- Specific objectives and KPIs, measurement and reporting
- Content strategy to support product awareness, implementation, and thought leadership
- Engagement and audience growth strategy
- Consideration of new and expanded features, management tools, accounts, and platforms
Handle day-to-day management of social media platforms. This includes:
- Creating a regular publishing schedule
- Daily monitoring of relevant keywords and mentions
- Engaging with appropriate posts and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Alerting internal team members of relevant issues, opportunities, or celebrations
- Create, curate and manage the design of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Regular tagging, archiving and disseminating of social posts for use by various teams
- Management of internal advocacy platform
Advance brand recognition and build community.
- Identify and nurture advocates from within our social communities
- Source and feature user-generated content and approved testimonials
- Promote best practices and foster peer-to-peer connections
- Advance thought leadership efforts for CA and its leaders
Collaborate closely with teams across the company.
- Conduct regular, proactive communications to align content and engagement strategy with priorities and efforts across teams.
- Lead regional/state social strategy to support the work of our Implementation Service Teams.
- Grow CA’s internal social muscles, providing training and support for employees to use social media in service of educators, brand building, talent acquisition, and sales/implementation goals.
- Present regular analysis on social performance, using data to inform and shift strategy.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong copywriting, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfort with data - Ability to analyze, synthesize, and broadly communicate data to inform strategy for multiple teams, and the ability to use data to inform strategy.
- Experience with social media and/or digital marketing management and analytics tools.
- Team player with the confidence to engage with leaders across the organization and lead training.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, highly organized with attention to detail.
- Strong PR radar, able to sniff out potential issues and respond appropriately.
- Commitment to continued learning, staying current with new platforms, design tools, features and trends
Direct experience supporting educators and/or serving in an industry marketing role preferable.
As part of the application process, you will be asked to share a writing sample and a link to your digital work.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.