Vice President of Product Marketing
Vice President, Product Marketing
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
We are seeking a Vice President of Product Marketing to join our team. This cross-functional leader will drive the product marketing strategy for the leading assessment and instruction programs in K-8 education. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and works cross-functionally with our Product Development, Sales, and Service teams. The Vice President of Product Marketing will focus on creating and executing go-to-market plans for Curriculum Associates’ flagship products and driving growth for our world class programs.
Impact you'll have:
• Build go-to-market plans for the leader in K-8 assessment and instruction.
• Partner with Product Development to bring new products to market and deliver on growth and retention goals.
• Help Curriculum Associates make a greater impact on education by continually improving the effectiveness of our products for students and educators.
• Developing a world class team of product experts and marketers.
• Creating sophisticated growth plans for our assessment and instruction programs.
• Leading an exceptional team of marketers in the creation of clear, compelling positioning for our products.
• Informing future products by serving as a critical input to product development – helping craft a vision for new products, providing voice of the customer to inform product enhancements, and delivering insight into market trends and competitive dynamics.
• Working with sales and service leaders to develop world class training programs and build product understanding across the company.
• Working with our Chief Marketing Officer to craft a marketing strategy that fuels Curriculum Associates’ growth for the next decade.
Who we're looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a strong interest in working for a mission-centric organization. Ideal candidates will also exhibit qualifications including:
• Deep expertise in product marketing and product development, ideally in a technology-driven industry.
• Successful track record of building high-performing teams.
• Experience developing sophisticated go-to-market and training plans.
• Experience collaborating with product development teams to define, develop, and launch successful products.
• Demonstrated effectiveness leading cross-functional teams and working with a broad range of stakeholders.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
• Prior education or technology industry experience is preferred but not necessary.
Many of the key stakeholders for this leader work out of our Massachusetts headquarters, but well-qualified remote candidates who are willing to travel will be considered.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.