Associate Product Manager
Associate Product Manager
Curriculum Associates (CA) hires people, not positions. If you feel energized by what you read here, but aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! We believe diverse backgrounds lead to innovative thinking, making our products better for the educators and 8 million students we serve.
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing educational technology and publishing company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. On our team, there are opportunities for learning and development as we grow together.
We are seeking talented individuals with strong analytical, critical thinking, and written communication skills to join our Product Development Team. The Associate Product Manager will work closely with the technology, design, and supporting teams to evaluate and deliver solutions for educators and students. The successful Associate Product Manager will have a capacity to work across several projects, a sensitivity to language, attention to details and will thrive in our fast-growing and dedicated environment.
The impact you’ll have:
- Work closely with engineering, quality assurance, design, user experience to deliver a high quality product
- Investigate, define, and document product requirements in Confluence and user stories in Jira
- Perform qualitative and usage analysis in SQL and Excel in support of product strategy, sales, and development decisions
- Manage data generation to support our demonstration environment including technical troubleshooting
- Capture, collate, and share educator and internal feedback
- Assist senior product managers with building product knowledge for non-technical stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least one year of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues
- Strong technology and analytical skills including experience using SQL to pull summary statistics and Excel for data manipulation
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to think critically and troubleshoot is crucial
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to meet deadlines
- Comfort in learning new skills quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of EdTech industry is a plus
Compensation and benefits: Equitable pay and great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer-contributed 401K.
Location: Currently, all Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, this candidate may work from our office in Billerica, MA, or continue to work remotely with 25% approx. travel to the Billerica, MA office.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.