Educator Success – Remote, United States
The Educator Success team is seeking a motivated, collaborative Program Specialist to support development of implementation guidance and contribute to high-priority educator support initiatives. At Curriculum Associates, implementation guidance includes recommendations and parameters that help educators use our programs effectively to meet their goals and that inform field-facing teams’ direct support for districts, schools, and teachers. The Program Specialist will be part of the creation and documentation of implementation guidance for i-Ready and, as needed, related programs. Working in partnership with the Senior Program Manager, the Program Specialist will support the visioning, development, and rollout of guidance materials that reflect “best uses” of i-Ready generally and in specific implementation contexts. They will manage communication and collaboration with other members of the Educator Success team and across departments (including product management, marketing, learning & development, sales, and service) to ensure consistency of messaging about the product and related guidance in internal and educator-facing resources. The Educator Success Program Management function is also periodically asked lend support, find clarity, and pave a path forward in “gray areas” for our internal teams and educators. The Program Specialist will contribute to those initiatives as needed.
The impact you’ll have:
- Help Curriculum Associates make a greater impact on educators and students by supporting internal teams and educators across the country understand and implement “best uses” of i-Ready and related programs to achieve their academic goals.
- Support consistency of messaging and implementation practices across internal and educator-facing resources.
- Ensure that Curriculum Associates continues to learn from the experience of our field-facing teams and educators, codifying that learning for continuous improvement, and addressing related pain points through guidance and related support materials.
- Drafting implementation guidance and related materials.
- Managing cross-team processes for identifying guidance needs, collecting input from key stakeholders, drafting and vetting guidance.
- Supporting Educator Success and other teams in translating comprehensive implementation guidance to educator-friendly materials, including professional development content, i-Ready Central resources, internal knowledge base content, and internal training materials.
- Serving as a thought partner with a variety of teams, including product management, marketing, learning & development, sales, and service.
- Developing deep product expertise and serving as a resource for home office and field teams as they support educators in implementing i-Ready.
- Partnering with the Senior Program Manager to establish foundational systems and practices for the Program Management function.
Who we’re looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a strong interest in working for a mission-centric organization. Ideal candidates will also exhibit qualifications including:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to take complicated information from concept to final draft with little direction or content editing.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build deep understanding of complex products and services, including ability to put themselves in the shoes of field teams, educators, or students using these products and services.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally, building relationships with remote teams, and working with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Ability to manage through change, including building trust with stakeholders, listening deeply, learning from others’ input and experience, and driving toward best outcomes with respect, compassion, and humility.
- Demonstrated ability to balance short-term tasks with long-term projects and initiates, ensuring high-importance items keep pace alongside emergent demands.
Approximately 10% of total time. Candidates outside the Billerica, MA area should plan to travel to the Billerica office approximately 4–6 times per year.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.