Workday Administrator, HCM
The Workday Administrator, HCM will work primarily with the People and Culture organization to implement practical business solutions related to the Workday suite of HCM functions. The ideal candidate will be able to support operational enhancements, provide project support, and respond quickly to changes/requests from the business as they occur.
The Workday Administrator is responsible for the administration, and ongoing maintenance and support of the Workday configuration, integration technologies and Reporting while working collaboratively with stakeholders.
1. Work closely with People and Culture business analysts and users in supporting all Workday technical functions to facilitate effective business solutions and provide knowledge transfer of system functionality to support personnel, power users, SMEs, and end users.
2. Responsible for supporting the deployment, migration, maintenance, monitoring, and administration of the Workday Platform including Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, Onboarding, etc.
3. Demonstrate understanding for the configuration, enhancement, maintenance, and testing of the Workday system and integrations while maintaining data integrity.
4. Serve as IT’s support contact and coordinator for People and Culture systems upgrades/enhancements and reporting.
5. Manages the following tasks for the Workday systems:
- Security administration for all users.
- Coordinate and run user testing and manage the launch of business processes.
- Proactively prepare for annual activities and bi-annual releases supported by the Workday system. working with all cross functional departments to implement related changes to workstreams.
- Development and maintenance of technical system documentation surrounding all financial processes and related interfaces that impact the financial accounting and reporting systems.
Required job skills:
- Strong experience in strategically supporting Human Capital projects within HCM modules such as Core HCM, Onboarding Benefits, Compensation, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Human Capital modules of the Workday platform
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analysis clearly to a diverse audience, including senior executives, and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses
- Experience with Workday Reporting
- Experience with Workday integration technologies.
- Strong planning and execution skills.
- Highly responsive, organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 3+ years of experience with Workday Human Capitol Management administration and configuration
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Privacy Rights Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.