Digital Marketing Technology Specialist
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. Curriculum Associates seeks a highly qualified Digital Marketing Technology Specialist with experience supporting fast-paced business organizations. This position will report to the Applications Manager, and partner closely with the Marketing team to design, develop, deliver, and support marketing applications, websites, and reports by leveraging our CMS platform. The Digital Marketing Technology Specialist will also be responsible for collaborating with the Campaign Management team to design, create, and execute marketing campaigns using our marketing automation platform (Eloqua).
Why join this team:
The Digital Marketing Technology Specialist will use both functional and technical expertise, and apply best practices, to leverage the core capabilities of our CMS and Marketing Automation platforms. Our organization is currently in a transformational phase due to our growth and changing industry; therefore, candidates with gain experience working with Tier 1 applications and involvement with new multi-phase implementations.
The impact you’ll have:
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot websites and mobile (responsive) applications to follow most up-to-date industry standards in order to continuously improve the experience for all users.
- Partner with the operations team and vendors to manage deployments to Dev, Staging, and Production servers.
- Share ownership of the Sitecore CMS platform and provide administration, configuration, and technical support.
- Research, identify, and implement new marketing technologies that improve the functionality and performance of sites or decrease costs and maintenance.
- Work with the marketing team to gather requirements, translate business needs into technical execution, localize content, receive feedback, and present results.
- Be responsible for project delivery using formal (traditional) and informal (agile) life cycles.
- Strive for continual improvement of team processes, including version control, process control, documentation, requirements gathering, etc.
- Work with other IT groups to ensure optimal set up and management of sites using cloud services.
- Assist with hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns (including campaign flow builds, email, landing pages, segmentation, building canvas, testing, and tracking).
- Responsible for performing QA for Marketing campaigns and Website changes
- Manage and implement google analytics tags to track user interactions.
- Assist with video hosting and integration using cloud video platform.
- Collaborate with project managers to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan.
- Evaluate potential technical and process-based solutions, make recommendations, and assist with financial justifications and ROI analysis.
- Be the point of contact responsible for working with digital agencies and CMS implementation partners.
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist in a fast-paced environment, with a track record of past project achievements that demonstrate great results.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing websites leveraging Sitecore or other enterprise CMS platforms.
- 3 to 5 years of overall IT experience
- Strong knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices.
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work as a team member, or individually, to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Strong functional and technical skills, troubleshooting skills, as well as verbal and written communications skills.
- A detail oriented, highly motivated, self-starter, who likes working and staying current with the latest technologies and takes ownership of both projects and day-to-day responsibilities.
- Expertise with QA and UAT processes
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience.
We’d also love to see, though not required:
- Previous experience with the following:
- Marketing automation platforms such as Sitecore, Eloqua or Pardot
- Excel, HTML Text Editor, Adobe Photoshop or similar applications
- Google Analytics
- Previous experience working in high growth, fast paced environments
More about this role:
Location: This candidate will work out of the Concord Road office in Billerica with opportunity to work one day remotely.
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.