Product Marketing Associate
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is seeking a talented and mission-driven Product Marketing Associate to join the i-Ready Product Marketing Team! The Product Marketing Associate will support our product launch, field enablement, and marketing strategy efforts to serve educators nationwide who use our award-winning learning software for Math and Reading. The ideal candidate will be both analytical and creative, enjoy solving many different kinds of problems; and be excited to know what new thing they are going to learn each day.
The impact you’ll have:
- Play a critical role for field teams by ensuring they are prepared to support our educational partners around the country by maintaining our internal product reference and implementation support resources
- Create compelling educator-facing content to connect product features to benefits and help educators understand how product improvements drive gains for students
- Serve as a key point of contact for our field teams as they sell our products and support educators by answering questions or facilitating answers from experts around the organization
- Create key sales enablement collateral and maintain our library of product resources
- Help brainstorm and recommend improvements to our product launch and field enablement efforts
- Conduct data analysis and research to support team priorities
What we’re looking for:
- BS/BA required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
We’d also love to see:
- Interest or experience in marketing, education, technical communication, or related disciplines
- Experience creating marketing materials (emails, blogs, brochures, etc.), customer facing product documentation, or support resources
- Experience as a K-8 classroom teacher and/or professional experience in educational technology
Location: Currently, all Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, this candidate may continue to work remotely or may elect to work from our offices in North Billerica, MA, Tucson, AZ, or Brooklyn, NY.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.