Senior Sitecore Developer - ASP.NET (North Billerica, MA)
Curriculum Associates is seeking a highly-qualified Sitecore Developer to serve as a member of the Business Systems team within the Information Technology department. This role will serve as the lead developer of the Sitecore platform. The position's primary responsibilities include the development and deployment of our corporate website. The position will work closely with business stakeholders, the IT team, and outside contractors.
The impact you’ll have:
- Serve as the in-house Sitecore expert and mentor backend developers, frontend developers, content editors, and other end users.
- Collaborate with team members from different departments (Marketing, IT Development, IT Infrastructure, Business Systems) to define the scope, level of effort, risks, dependencies, and business requirements of development efforts.
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to solutions.
- Build scalable enterprise architecture based upon Helix conventions and principles.
- Perform development tasks and unit testing using best practices.
- Conduct code reviews of deliverables from other developers.
- Manage the build and release process using Azure DevOps.
- Effectively communicate task and project status and escalate to management as necessary.
- Proactively manage assigned issues and risks and develop remediation plans.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Certified in Sitecore Version 8+.
yearsdevelopment experience with C#/ASP.NET/MVC.
- 3+ years’ experience developing on the Sitecore platform (Sitecore version 9 experience preferred; Sitecore 8.2+ required.)
- 3+ years of experience writing SQL (SQL Server or MySQL) and query optimization.
- Deployment and Release management experience using Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy, or equivalent.
- Experience using Git for version control.
- Experience building responsive websites.
- Understanding of front-end development frameworks such as Bootstrap, React, Angular, etc.
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a matrix environment.
- Strong customer service skills with high concern for customer satisfaction.
We’d also love to see:
- Experience with Apache Solr.
- Experience with implementing Sitecore on Azure Cloud (IaaS or PaaS).
- Actively participates in the Sitecore community and attends Sitecore User Groups of Sitecore Events.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:www.facebook.com/CurriculumAssociates
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.