The successful Product Manager will be a key member of the product management team and will work closely with the technology, design, and content teams to evaluate and deliver solutions for educators. The Product Manager is responsible for the product lifecycle of Teacher Toolbox and educators’ access to instructional resources in i-Ready and Ready Classroom; from developing a deep understanding of both the core basal and supplemental market requirements, to communicating product definition and prioritization, to acting upon user feedback to continuously improve the product. The product manager—who is a creative, collaborative problem solver—will thrive in our fast-growing and dedicated environment.
The impact you’ll have:
- Drive product design end-to-end, working with the product management, design, and development teams, as well as subject matter experts. This will include researching internal and external user needs, gathering requirements, scoping and designing creative solutions, articulating and prioritizing detailed feature definitions
- Collaborate with fellow product managers to ensure a cohesive product vision
- Effectively present product plans, ideas, and designs to technical and non-technical stakeholders for feedback
- Contribute to product strategy and the development of the overall product roadmap, in particular the roadmap for Teacher Toolbox and educators’ access to instructional resources
- Manage product backlogs including user story definition and prioritization
- Monitor product usage and interact regularly with support teams and educators to analyze product feedback and build product knowledge
- Stay abreast of trends, key issues, competitors, and partner offerings, with particular focus on offerings related to instructional resources and tools for educators
What we’re looking for:
- MEd or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years product management experience, educational publishing software development preferred
- Experience with content authoring, content management systems, and instructional programs preferred
- Proven ability to develop product ideas and make decisions that solve user needs after considering input from various sources
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate across multiple teams
- Strong technology and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile processes preferred
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Title will be commensurate with experience/education level
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.