Educational Sales Consultant
Curriculum Associates is looking for an Educational Sales Consultant in central Pennsylvania. This position works closely with the director of sales in the Mid-Atlantic region and is responsible for assisting with outside sales in the central Pennsylvania territory. The ideal candidate will be passionate about education and improving the lives of students and teachers. The ideal candidate will possess a skill set that will include building interdependent relationships with school and district-level administrators to promote digital and print-based products within the Curriculum Associates portfolio.
The impact you'll have:
- Become an expert on the company’s products, the issues faced by teachers in the classroom and the latest educational trends at the local, state and national level
- Demonstrate effective territory management
- Establish relationships with school district leaders in targeted accounts
- Develop relationships with pilot teachers and ensure smooth implementations
- Work with district administrators on launching and maintaining successful engagement campaigns.
- Deliver key sales presentations
- Represent Curriculum Associates at national and regional conferences
- Demonstrate productive and successful working relationships with internal stakeholders to include sales, service, account management, and product development, teams
- Develop and implement sales plans & strategies to effectively utilize multiple resources
- Create and maintain an accurate opportunities pipeline
- Accurately forecast sales results
- Communicate information such as product needs, market conditions, promotional activities, business opportunities, sales trends, and competition strategies/activities
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in education or related educational sales
- Experience in a SaaS-based sales environment a plus
- Intermediate/advanced proficiency demonstrating digital/technology solutions
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, web-based presentation tools, sales contact management systems (SalesForce.com) a plus
- Position involves some overnight travel
- Position involves the ability to lift and transport books and promotional materials
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.