At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is currently seeking a Warehouse Lead to join our mission-driven, value-based organization. The Warehouse Lead will drive day to day activities in the loose pick area and our warehouse floor, directing the flow of orders through the operation. The Warehouse Lead will need to be licensed to operate a variety of power equipment to support the needs of all areas within the warehouse.
The impact you’ll have:
- Strategically wave orders to be released for picking/packing, while being aware of expedited requests and each areas’ capacity and available resources
- Provides guidance, training and mentoring to new team members as well as existing team members regarding SOP’s and other pertinent requirements
- Balance workflow in pick modules by distributing pick labels in a controlled manner
- Fill customer orders by picking and packing product from loose pick or full case modules
- Correct web-fail labels (address corrections, weight or service restrictions)
- Respond to Customer Service; Sales Ops; and other team emails /requests
- Manage Assembly work orders
- Assemble kits per BOM or requested build to fulfill orders
- Perform cycle counts and make system adjustments as needed
- Troubleshoot mis-picks/errors and correct before shipping to customers
- Follow commands of RF Scan Gun supported by the Warehouse Management System (Softeon).
- Replenish inventory by cutting open cases with box cutter. Lift and load cartons into pick modules
- Discard any trash onto overhead trash conveyor or trash receptacle as needed
- Construct/set-up boxes used to pack product as needed
- Use manual pallet jack as needed to move pallets
- Assist in other areas as needed
What we’re looking for:
- You have exemplary inter-departmental and customer service skills
- You possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- You’re a team player, experienced in directing others through clear communication and motivation
- You can lift up to 50 lbs. and work with pallets weighing up to 2,000 lbs.
- You can be on your feet and work a consistent schedule from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, including mandatory evening and weekend overtime as needed
- You are adaptable, thriving in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- You have experience with or are licensed to operate the following equipment: Swing reach turret truck; Double reach forklift; Order picker; Counter-balance forklift; sit-down forklift; rider pallet jack.
Location: This position is based in Littleton, MA.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.