Professional Development Operations Specialist
Curriculum Associates is seeking a motivated and exceptionally organized Specialist for our growing Professional Development Operations Team. This position is full-time and reports to a Professional Development Operations Manager. The Specialist is responsible for leading operations within a regional team’s territory. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team and to collaborate with a variety of internal teams (Account Management, Professional Development, and Sales) while serving educators in school districts across the country.
Strong candidates will demonstrate an ability to think critically and strategically, analyze data, model exceptional customer service, build strong relationships, and communicate exceptionally well with educators and colleagues throughout the organization.
The impact you’ll have:
- Lead the operations within one PD Field Leader’s territory or sub-region and enable the delivery of more than 3,000+ sessions of professional development per year.
- Manage a portfolio of school and district accounts, including planning high-priority professional development (PD) days and supporting the overall implementation.
- Lead strategic communications with educators (including school and district personnel), Professional Development Specialists and Managers, Account Managers, Sales Consultants, and senior leaders throughout the organization to build relationships, consult on PD implementation plans, and schedule PD sessions.
- Create and modify systems and business processes to meet ever-changing demands from educators and lateral partners and continuously drive towards increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive key profitability initiatives, including utilization management, and regularly report out on regional operations via reporting and check-in meetings.
- Analyze data consistently to inform progress to goals, anticipate opportunities and challenges in the distance, and propose solutions as relevant. Provide on-demand data analysis to lateral partners as needed.
- Provide PD Operations stakeholder insight related to enhancement projects for Salesforce, Domo, and other operations systems, and roll out system changes and training to impacted team members.
- Bachelor’s degree required and minimum of three years of experience in an education- or operations-related field.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills and ability to analyze data to inform next steps.
- CRM/Salesforce/Domo experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to calmly problem-solve, display high professionalism in times of stress, ask for help when needed, and maintain a sense of humor.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, and must be highly organized with attention to detail.
- A desire to provide exceptional customer service and highly personalized support.
- Ability to easily build relationships and appreciate/advocate for diverse perspectives.
- A desire to learn and grow, both personally and professionally.
- A passion for education, coupled with a deep respect for teaching and instructional leadership as a profession and a belief in the potential for excellence in all educators and students.
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K, and onsite fitness center and café.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.