Executive Coordinator, Legal
Come help the growing but tight-knit legal team within our exciting, mission-driven organization. You will develop processes and procedures to enable the smooth functioning of the legal team, and ensure that we are organized and provide top-notch legal support to our colleagues.
The impact you’ll have:
- Manage a system to track and organize customer contracts.
- Establish relationships with our sales team to understand contract requests and provide status updates.
- Organize and maintain official company records.
- Assist with preparing board meeting materials.
- Assist with recording keeping related to immigration and other matters.
- Provide additional administrative support to the General Counsel and other executives as needed.
- You are highly organized.
- You are excited about working on a variety of tasks.
- You are great working with all different types of people.
- You have a good sense of humor.
- You have demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.