People and Culture Project Manager
People and Culture Project Manager
Curriculum Associates is looking for a key member of our small-but-mighty People and Culture team, this role reports to the Director of People and Culture. The Project Manager will manage and grow our current people-focused initiatives.
Why join our team:
The People and Culture team at Curriculum Associates is a highly collaborative group of individuals with an inclusive team culture. We’re innovators at heart and are looking for someone who will enjoy our ever-evolving, fast-paced, and cutting-edge culture. You’ll be valued for your ability to shake things up and propose new solutions or optimizations to our processes. We enjoy unplugging from our digital world, taking walks around our North Billerica campus, sharing our love for food, and celebrating our individual successes as a team.
You’ll drive employee experience and workplace culture in several ways:
- Project planning and tactical execution: You’ll be responsible for turning high-level goals into actionable project plans. To support clean tactical execution, you’ll move processes forward, keep an eye on deadlines and risks, and collaborate with a variety of people and departments.
- Managing and improving processes: You’ll oversee the day-to-day work that keeps current people initiatives running, identify areas for process improvement, and implement solutions.
- Gathering, analyzing, and acting on data: You’ll keep a finger on the pulse of our employee base by actively sourcing and analyzing employee data. You’ll identify trends, evaluate their implications, and communicate your analyses to the leadership team on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with IT to ensure we have IT systems that will provide an exceptional employee experience
What does this mean you’ll do each day?
- You will own the end-to-end schedule, from concept to release, and continually track real vs. anticipated progress
- You will prioritize work for our team, maintaining reasonable workloads while meeting the needs of the project
- You will run status meetings for project teams, setting the agenda and capturing key decisions, open issues, and follow ups
- You will stay on top of changes and key decisions on the project, keeping the team informed through updates and the maintenance of our project documentation
- You will uncover and troubleshoot problems, particularly issues involving the coordination of efforts across the team
- You will coordinate the work of our outside vendors and temporary employees, managing contracts and invoices and tracking against the budget
- You will document all project specifications as they evolve through the project life span
- You will ensure the project is on schedule and escalate project issues and potential solutions to leadership
- Special projects with CPO as needed
You will be a great fit on our team if…
- You are passionate about the CA mission and willing to go the extra mile during an exciting, fast-paced time in CA history – you thrive on variety.
- You can create a path for yourself in ambiguous situations, and you tackle big questions by applying structured thinking and analysis.
- You have a collaborative spirit. You’re willing to work on a wide range of projects in support of CA’s success, and you’re not one to say, “that’s not my job.”
- You have a passion for people and you’re excited to create excellent employee experiences.
Specific skills we’d love to see:
Someone who loves being a project manager, and is comfortable managing the thousands of details of a program while also keeping the long view at all times
Someone who is a solutions-based, independent critical thinker
Someone who is expert with Excel and/or Project Management tools
Someone who has the ability to:
1.) Foster and maintain a collaborative team dynamic
2.) Solve problems and think critically
3.) Plan and organize
4.) Communicate clearly, both by speaking directly and writing concisely
5.) Negotiate and manage conflict
6.) Learn quickly and adapt to new/changing priorities
Experience delivering multiple projects simultaneously, or experience with complex, multi-year projects
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and a demonstrated record of previous achievement
A team player who works productively and cooperatively with a wide range of people
5+ years of project management experience, familiarity working with or in an HR function is preferred
BA or relevant experience
North Billerica, MA with some ability to work from home as the position and responsibilities allow.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.