Reporting Support Internship
About Curriculum Associates
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing educational technology and publishing company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. Located just outside of Boston, we are an innovative, collaborative, and mission-driven company that has been recognized as a Boston Globe Top Workplace, Boston Business Journal Best Place to Work, and Software & Information Industry Association CODiE award winner.
We believe that—with the right materials and support—all children have the ability to succeed, and this idea inspires our engineering, product development, and service teams every day. Our award-winning products include both traditional published material and EdTech products such as our cloud-based i-Ready®. Our programs provide flexible resources for teachers and administrators, as well as meaningful assessments and data-driven, differentiated instruction for millions of students.
Apply to a competitive intern position (this is a full-time, paid position from July to October/November) at the fastest growing company in the EdTech industry. Learn the ins and outs of business, technology, and education. You’ll work with the Custom Analytics team, assisting them as they prepare and provide data and implementation reports for 2,500+ educators for the upcoming school year. We are looking for motivated individuals looking to jumpstart their careers through a highly competitive and challenging experience
What we’re looking for:
- A keen attention to detail, and the ability to think critically and troubleshoot is crucial;
- Exceptional written, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to maintain strong and professional relationships
- Superior time management and organizational skills;
- Comfort and experience working in Excel and with large, complex datasets is a plus
- College student or 0-1 years of professional experience;
- Demonstrated interest in business, education, technology, or social entrepreneurship sectors.
Impact you may have:
- Support key service teams across the company during our busy back-to-school season (July-September)
- Review a large number of incoming Salesforce requests for completeness and accuracy
- Ensure all report requests are addressed precisely and promptly
- Help troubleshoot and solve customer and technical issues using a variety of resources
- Insight into departments and roles at CA and the chance to learn more about the education technology industry;
- Access to mentorship and a strong network of young professionals excelling in roles in business and education;
- The opportunity to work at one of Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work since 2014!
More about this role:
Starting date: ASAP
Ending date: October/November
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.