Associate Designer (Temp to Perm)
Curriculum Associates is looking for a temp to perm Associate Designer to assist our growing marketing/creative team. He or she will design and execute creative print and online marketing materials, which will primarily consist of brochures, flyers, and tradeshow booth graphics, web graphics, emails, infographics, sales support pieces, and direct mail. Learn from the ground up at one of the publishing industry’s fastest growing companies!
Impact you'll have:
- Work under the direction of the Senior Designer to create and execute high fidelity, fully-designed creative marketing materials
- Work closely with writers, developers, and production teams to bring materials from conception to production
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- 1–2 years of relevant internships or work experience
- A strong appreciation and understanding of both web and print design (interactive design a plus)
- A strong portfolio that shows great potential
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven mindset
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Openness to constructive criticism
- Organizational and time-management skills
- An openness and excitement to learn
- Mac-based proficiency
- Adobe CC: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Microsoft Office 365: PowerPoint, Word
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.